Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Commercial Time!

Today I created a commercial with D.J. Becci. It was for a telemarkter firm out of hastings. It was kind of fun because it's an actual commercial that will be used on air. What I learned from that is you have to have skill in acting a little bit to put together an entertaining commercial that people will notice. It's actually really hard to act when talking into a microphone because nobody is watching so I feel odd when I start getting into it. Hahaha...but then I just tell myself that everybody else here has to do it so I don't look stange to them. All we did was record it and then we hand it over to the producers to put it together. I'm excited to hear what it sounds like! I'm actually starting to get used to this whole getting up a 5 a.m. thing to. It's kind of nice to go in early and be done early for the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment