Monday, August 30, 2010

The Start of Week 2

Man o man is it hard getting up at 5 a.m...I do have to admit that I give Scott and Becky credit for doing this everyday! Once I get there though, I'm glad I am up because I have a lot of fun doing the talk show with Scottyo and D.J. Becky. I am hoping that I will learn how to use some of this equipment eventually this semester. It would be cool to fill in sometime if they ever needed me to. I did do all of it on the KLPR station, which is the college radio station, but there is a lot more technical stuff I would like to learn here, such as doing the voice tracks for the morning greetings and advertisments for companies. So, hopefully I will get some experience with that this semester :) On a different note, I did master the phone today! I was pretty excited...haha...Man, I'm lame...

No comments:

Post a Comment