Tuesday, September 28, 2010

On location at Kearney Crete and Block!

Today I went on location to Kearney Crete and Block with D.J. Becci! It was really cool to see how the remote worked. It is a lot more simple than I thought! I figured there would be all sorts of things you had to hook up but really there was only an antenna that you have to plug in and then your microphone box...I think I could have even figured it out!

It was also crazy how many people showed up. We were putting people in a drawing for door prizes and Kearney Crete and Block was also cooking hot dogs and had all sorts of snacks for customers. I didn't realize so many people listened to us on the radio! I had people come up to me and say, "Are you Abby the Intern?" Haha...I was like, "Heck yes I am!" I thought it was cool that all these people listen to us on the radio.

So all of it went well...except for that we killed the battery in the on location Y 102 car...haha...guess you can't leave the radio running for two hours...thank God Becci's fiance has jumper cables...hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment