Tuesday, September 28, 2010

That was a blond moment...

I was informed today of a mistake that I made on my voice tracking I did two weeks ago on Friday...It's really funny...but man o man did I have a blond moment...

So, I was doing the Skeeter Barnes Rewards Club Code and on the sheet it also had where Kid Cory was going to be on location next. He was going to be at Apple Market because they were having a big tent sale...which I just now realized means a big sale underneath a big tent. Haha...I am laughing as I type this...well, I thought it meant an actual camping tent sale. I thought it was weird, and I remember asking Becci if they were really having a tent sale and she was like..."ummm yes." So I went with it and made a fool of myself. I said, "Come on down to Apple Market and buy yourself a tent at their hug tent sale they have going on!"

I guess people showed up and asked where the tents were...which were non existent...my bad...haha...As I said before, this is definitely a learning experience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment