Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Is the sleep deprivation catching up to me yet?

O Monday...How I hate you. Haha...today was a typical Monday. We kicked off some new promotions though! The newest one is to tie in with Black Friday. We are giving away a brand new washer and dryer set! I mean, if I could be in the drawing I'd definitely be all over that!

As I'm getting more experience on the radio, I am starting to learn how to be more comfortable talking and having more of a conversation with Becci and Scott rather than reading from a script. One thing that I really need to work on is slowing down. Sometimes I'l listen to my voice tracks and I'm just thinking, "jeeeeshhh! I am going 100 mph!" I just have the tendacy to talk fast when I'm reading off of a paper.

Other than that, it was pretty much the typical Monday like we always have! Peace <3

No comments:

Post a Comment