Saturday, November 27, 2010

Some more hands on expereince...

I am really starting to get the hang of this whole radio thing...Today, DJ Becci was gone so I had to take over for what she usually does. I was a little intimidated by the idea because Scott runs his show on a really tight schedule and I didn't want to mess anything up!

It started off well and I eventually messed up a few things, but it's crazy how just from watching Becci everyday, I actually get a grasp on things. I've never really had to run all the equipment by myself, but after I got the hang of it it was actually kind of fun! It also made the time go by a lot faster and I felt way more involved in the talk show. Scott said he will bring me in some afternoon to really sit down and get a grasp on how all the equipment works. That is definitely something I'd like to have more knowledge of. Happy Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment