Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I learned lots of new things today!

Today, on this glorious Tuesday, Scott had me come into the the radio station to learn some new stuff. I was actually very excited about this because I am not one to enjoy doing the same thing everyday.

He showed me how to use the Adobe Edit program which was pretty simple actually. It looks a lot more intimidating than it really is. I got to edit a Hometown Husker interview with Faron Klinghoeffer (not sure on that spelling!)

I never realized that when your interviewing someone on the phone they say "ummmm" and "welllll" and "annnndddd" a lot as word fillers Oh! and "ya knoooww." haha

Well my job was to get rid of all that junk to make Faron not sound like an idiot. Not gonna lie, I made him sound pretty darn smart! It was like he didn't even have to think about the question before answering it! Haha...ohh the power of technology :)

No comments:

Post a Comment