Sunday, October 24, 2010

Friday already?!

Today was a blasty blast on the radio. It was just me and Becci, so actually It went by a little bit faster than usual because I actually had stuff to do instead of just sitting there and chiming in every 2 seconds.

She showed me how to do phone call recordings and how to fill out the topic of the day surveys, which is stuff I have actually been curious about. I really enjoy working with Becci. We kind of similar personalities so I think we just work well together on air.

We even had people call in and tell us how they enjoyed listening to us and they thought we were funny. I think that in order to have a successful show you have to have people who actually like each other and are friends to make it good because then you can crack each other shit without pissing anybody off. It was a good Friday to say the least :) Catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment