Sunday, October 24, 2010

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!

TGIF is all I have to say...and even more so because this weekend is FALL BREAK! Guess what that means? NO CLASS ON MONDAY OR TUESDAY. Which also means that I get to sleep in on Monday. I love the radio and all, but I'm definitely ready for some sleeping in!

And this has nothing to do with the radio, but I'm going to Colorado over break to go hiking! So I can't wait to tell all our listeners about this adventure...which I hopefully live to tell aka hopefully I don't get eaten by a bear.

It's actually really crazy but the listeners actually give a rats ass about our lives. Sometimes I'll have callers who ask me how cross country is going and stuff, and I'm just like, "Holy cow...somebody actually cares about my boring life!" Haha...not going to lie...it makes me feel pretty gosh darn good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment