Monday, August 30, 2010

Ugh oh! They threw somethine new at me...haha

Well, today started off well, as Becky went and got McDonalds breakfast for everyone! Gosh...I just can't get enough of the bacon and cheese McGriddles...mmmm!!! But that's not the important thing haha...although it was a definite plus. Today, as Becky was getting breakfast, Scott told me t answer phone calls to record for the 9 o'clock hour. We usualy record about three or so and then we have the people wait on hold so we can get down their information for the drawing for prizes. Well, I just said sure thinking, "How hard could answering a phone be"? Wrong! I failed miserably...haha...it was a very entertaining experience for Scott. Instead of putting people on hold, I accidently pushed the hang up button. Oops! I guess I know for next time now. On the other hand, my weather reports are becoming and art :)

No comments:

Post a Comment