Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My First Day

Today...da da daaaa...was my first day at my internship with Y102, the country station in Kearney. I didn't really know what to expect, but for the most part it was better than what I expected. The way I was invisioning it was a little something like this...I walk in...they show me how to do some boring work (while I watch them do cool things)...I maybe go get them coffee or go on a breakfast run...and maybe get to sit in the studio. It was the opposite! I got to go on air the first day on the Scottyo Show with Scottyo and Dj Becky. I noticed that when they are on the air it is more just going by the seat of your pants then anything, which is kind of nice because there isn't so much pressure! But for the first day...I thought it was awsome...well, except for the 5 times that I messed up the weather report...haha....this could be a learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment